Bern Optics coated opaque apertures can be precisely located. Available with a variety of reflective or anti-reflection coatings to meet the requirements of your unique application, they can be produced using filter or optical glasses, with or without chamfers.
- Aperture features can be held within micron tolerances
- Precision location of apertures within microns of design parameters
- Circular apertures available
- Custom-shaped apertures available
- Submillimeter diameters available
- Prototype and production
Bern Optics can also accurately cement apertures to plano convex lenses.